
Next 25th November we will drive to León but first we will stop in Bilbao to visit my parent's friends.
This will be my second long journey the first one was on Easter when I had been in Andrea's grandmother village. Why I am going to Leon because my grandparents on my father's side come from Leon.
Leon is a cold place so we have to take warm clothes and mum is thinking to buy some sweaters to keep myself warm.
One of the things I love about this trip is that I will know my great-grandparent. I had not the chance in September but soon it wil be possible. I also will see my great-aunts and great-uncles and all my cousins.
My grandmother and my uncle also will come but we will not drive together they will travel by plane.
Mum is doing the arrangements for the trip.






0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario